Saturday, April 01, 2006

The scent that wafts from your warmth is pleasure in it's purest form instantaneously enclosing me in a thousand memories. Similar moments rise from the subconscious, like the tide coming in to flood out all else, to fill the emptiness from within and just the anticipation alone of what I know is to come lifts an involuntary shiver from my body. Calling wordlessly to a place deep inside, the message perfectly understood. That first gentle touch against my lips, heated, sensual, never fails to make me smile and I find myself offering silent appreciation for your strength. A strength that seems just by it's very presence to permeate every part of me, lending itself to my own and making me feel like I could take on the entire world, if she challenged me. Besides, I love the taste you leave in my mouth.

11 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

The top post always taunts after more than 24 hours, 'replace me, replace me' - sometimes easier said than done.
Anyway, a nonsense post - written this afternoon after I got caught in the rain and took that first sip of coffee :-D

SweetK said...

I'd never guess that was about coffee.

You're awesome!

Autumn Storm said...

:-)
Look who's talking!

Trée said...

LMAO, I'm with k, I never guessed for a sec you were talking about coffee. I need to go back and read it again. Ooooh, I'm more excited to read it with that insight. :-)

Autumn Storm said...

I never get bored writing this sort of stuff, it's funny to me (small minds :-D)- just don't often post them.

mergrl said...

:0)

you know what I told you about this one LOL

Autumn Storm said...

I do :-)

tsduff said...

You are a master my dear, of words, thoughts, and of directing the reader without his/her knowledge, completely. You are so good!

Autumn Storm said...

So nice you are Terry, thank you!!
Hope you had a good trip and that all was well in Florida.

Keshi said...

thats coffee? And all the while I was thinking of Jude Law..sighhhh!

Keshi.

Autumn Storm said...

:-D